Devious fragrance oil is raw sensuality. It is playful and passionate and captures the essence of the feminine. It is a fruity blend of pomegranate combined with peach and apples. Red peony, red osmanthus, and marigold comprise the mid-notes of this blend, while the base will intoxicate you with notes of rum-vanilla, marshmallow, and woody oak. Compare to Forever Red by Bath and Body Works®.
- The majority of supplies Nurture Soap offers are made in America.
- Many of our products are made in-house at our factory in Huntington, IN.
- We require documentation from all of our suppliers ensuring that all products are ethically sourced and no child exploitation is involved.
- We will not buy from regions (such as India) that are known for utilizing children for labor.
- We have a large recycling bin on site and we recycle all cardboard, plastic, etc.
- All UPS shipments are shipped carbon neutral at no extra cost to you.
We care about the impact on our local communities, the earth, and all living creatures. We strive to make as little impact on the environment as possible.
All products Nurture Soap sells are cruelty-free and vegan. All products we offer have been thoroughly researched by us. We have personally visited the facilities of many of our suppliers to see for ourselves. We absolutely will not knowingly offer any product that may have been tested on animals by our suppliers or by third parties.
Carrie Jack - Animal enthusiast - Owner at Nurture Soap Inc. and mom to two rescue dachshunds (Mojo and Sadie) and three former stray cats (Kitty, Loki, and Homer) who rule the roost (and her heart)!
You may also like
Love the scent Devious, it's scent is very fun and flirty.
My number one smelling body spray and bath bomb uses this fragrance! My customers always comment how beautiful this fragrance is!
My customers love this scent! I use it mainly for wax melts since it does have some acceleration to it for soaping.
This smells exactly like forever red. bought it for that reason because of a special request to use it. However, I'm not a fan of the perfume forever red, so I wouldn't but it if you don't like the forever red scent from bath and body works
The name 'devious' is a perfect name for this scent. The scent is sensual and very strong in cp soap.
- Opens in a new window.