Our Cavalier fragrance oil is the epitome of manly. Strong, sexy, bold, and masculine. This scent is perfect for men's products (and women will love the way they smell)! This fragrance is the smell of spice and cedarwood with light notes of bergamot and zest. It is a classic clean and manly scent.
- The majority of supplies Nurture Soap offers are made in America.
- Many of our products are made in-house at our factory in Huntington, IN.
- We require documentation from all of our suppliers ensuring that all products are ethically sourced and no child exploitation is involved.
- We will not buy from regions (such as India) that are known for utilizing children for labor.
- We have a large recycling bin on site and we recycle all cardboard, plastic, etc.
- All UPS shipments are shipped carbon neutral at no extra cost to you.
We care about the impact on our local communities, the earth, and all living creatures. We strive to make as little impact on the environment as possible.
All products Nurture Soap sells are cruelty-free and vegan. All products we offer have been thoroughly researched by us. We have personally visited the facilities of many of our suppliers to see for ourselves. We absolutely will not knowingly offer any product that may have been tested on animals by our suppliers or by third parties.
Carrie Jack - Animal enthusiast - Owner at Nurture Soap Inc. and mom to two rescue dachshunds (Mojo and Sadie) and three former stray cats (Kitty, Loki, and Homer) who rule the roost (and her heart)!
You may also like
This is my best seller fragrance. It is strong and sweet at the same time ! Love and I always buy it!
This is a must for my shave soap! Men and women love this scent!
This smells good but it seems a little weak. I think I will add another scent with it to see if that helps.
I bought a 1 oz sample of Cavalier in the beginning of 2021, since it got such good reviews. I do not like the smell of this one at all. It smells like Men's Underarm Deodorant. I made a 4 bar loaf of Goat Milk soap with it, and I still have 3 bars! The only person who bought a bar, did so because they wanted Goat Milk Soap and said they didn't mind the fragrance. I will say this ... 2 years later you can still smell this fragrance. I almost wish it would fade, but I'm stuck with it. I do not recommend this fragrance.
fresh manly scent, popular for male recipients
- Opens in a new window.