Spring into another season with Cabin Fever Mica! This dazzling mica reveals its hidden treasure of spring green and olive tones, plus brilliant golden sunshine - perfect for brightening up those cold days stuck inside!
- The majority of supplies Nurture Soap offers are made in America.
- Many of our products are made in-house at our factory in Huntington, IN.
- We require documentation from all of our suppliers ensuring that all products are ethically sourced and no child exploitation is involved.
- We will not buy from regions (such as India) that are known for utilizing children for labor.
- We have a large recycling bin on site and we recycle all cardboard, plastic, etc.
- All UPS shipments are shipped carbon neutral at no extra cost to you.
We care about the impact on our local communities, the earth, and all living creatures. We strive to make as little impact on the environment as possible.
All products Nurture Soap sells are cruelty-free and vegan. All products we offer have been thoroughly researched by us. We have personally visited the facilities of many of our suppliers to see for ourselves. We absolutely will not knowingly offer any product that may have been tested on animals by our suppliers or by third parties.
Carrie Jack - Animal enthusiast - Owner at Nurture Soap Inc. and mom to two rescue dachshunds (Mojo and Sadie) and three former stray cats (Kitty, Loki, and Homer) who rule the roost (and her heart)!
You may also like
It’s a unique color of green + gold
Lovely green, I use this in my cp soap with not problems
Love this green/gold mica. Beautiful.
The product picture looks gold but is greener in reality (with a hint of yellow/gold). I made a nice irish spring copycat with half cabin fever, half TD white swirls. It came out great.
Looking forward to making a camouflaged soap with this beautiful mica.