This is the lid for our 2.5 pound premium soap mold. The wood mold and liner are not included.
- The majority of supplies Nurture Soap offers are made in America.
- Many of our products are made in-house at our factory in Huntington, IN.
- We require documentation from all of our suppliers ensuring that all products are ethically sourced and no child exploitation is involved.
- We will not buy from regions (such as India) that are known for utilizing children for labor.
- We have a large recycling bin on site and we recycle all cardboard, plastic, etc.
- All UPS shipments are shipped carbon neutral at no extra cost to you.
We care about the impact on our local communities, the earth, and all living creatures. We strive to make as little impact on the environment as possible.
All products Nurture Soap sells are cruelty-free and vegan. All products we offer have been thoroughly researched by us. We have personally visited the facilities of many of our suppliers to see for ourselves. We absolutely will not knowingly offer any product that may have been tested on animals by our suppliers or by third parties.
Carrie Jack - Animal enthusiast - Owner at Nurture Soap Inc. and mom to two rescue dachshunds (Mojo and Sadie) and three former stray cats (Kitty, Loki, and Homer) who rule the roost (and her heart)!
You may also like
I got several of these because l saw the lady on Tree Marie Soaps use a piece similar to these to mix her micas on. It was not the same size she had but it will do. I will also use it to cover soap molds that don’t have lids. I can peek at them as they set up as the lid are transparent.
Love my mold like the lid too. I wish it were a tad longer. Other than that my delivery was timely even though the boxed was damaged. But I called Nuture Soap as soon as I received the package letting them know and they heard my concerns . My product wasn’t damaged but they listened which was important. I’m overall very pleased.
I absolutely love my mold with lids, the fact that I can put it on and leave it on my counter and forget about it is awesome. No ash so far either Love that I can look through the lid to check on my soap. The only down side was that the acrylic in one of them got a foggy, whitish film, that doesn't come off with washing but the company was quick to replace the lid.
I wish I would have invested in the premium mold sooner.