This is the wood mold only for our 12 lb slab soap mold.
- The majority of supplies Nurture Soap offers are made in America.
- Many of our products are made in-house at our factory in Huntington, IN.
- We require documentation from all of our suppliers ensuring that all products are ethically sourced and no child exploitation is involved.
- We will not buy from regions (such as India) that are known for utilizing children for labor.
- We have a large recycling bin on site and we recycle all cardboard, plastic, etc.
- All UPS shipments are shipped carbon neutral at no extra cost to you.
We care about the impact on our local communities, the earth, and all living creatures. We strive to make as little impact on the environment as possible.
All products Nurture Soap sells are cruelty-free and vegan. All products we offer have been thoroughly researched by us. We have personally visited the facilities of many of our suppliers to see for ourselves. We absolutely will not knowingly offer any product that may have been tested on animals by our suppliers or by third parties.
Carrie Jack - Animal enthusiast - Owner at Nurture Soap Inc. and mom to two rescue dachshunds (Mojo and Sadie) and three former stray cats (Kitty, Loki, and Homer) who rule the roost (and her heart)!
You may also like
I love this mold!! I was skeptical of using a slab mold but this one is perfect! The removable ends are so smart!
Its exactly what I was looking for. I can't wait to use it.
So happy I decided to make this purchase. I am able to make larger batches of soap increasing my efficiency and production.
This is the second purchase of this mold for me. I purchased my first one about two months before this one, and I was able to really increase my production. Very well made and I love the removable end pieces making it a dream to remove the sturdy silicone liner. I will be purchasing these again.