Our French green clay comes in jars and is a wonderful natural soap colorant! It also adds a silky glide to soaps.
- The majority of supplies Nurture Soap offers are made in America.
- Many of our products are made in-house at our factory in Huntington, IN.
- We require documentation from all of our suppliers ensuring that all products are ethically sourced and no child exploitation is involved.
- We will not buy from regions (such as India) that are known for utilizing children for labor.
- We have a large recycling bin on site and we recycle all cardboard, plastic, etc.
- All UPS shipments are shipped carbon neutral at no extra cost to you.
We care about the impact on our local communities, the earth, and all living creatures. We strive to make as little impact on the environment as possible.
All products Nurture Soap sells are cruelty-free and vegan. All products we offer have been thoroughly researched by us. We have personally visited the facilities of many of our suppliers to see for ourselves. We absolutely will not knowingly offer any product that may have been tested on animals by our suppliers or by third parties.
Carrie Jack - Animal enthusiast - Owner at Nurture Soap Inc. and mom to two rescue dachshunds (Mojo and Sadie) and three former stray cats (Kitty, Loki, and Homer) who rule the roost (and her heart)!
You may also like
I like this clay because it gave my soap a natural subtle color. I love it! Want to try them all!!!
Perfect muted shade for the natural soaper. Purchased another French Green Clay from Amazon and it was bright green; didn’t look natural at all. I’m sticking with Nurture Soap.
This did not turn out the way I wanted, but it was my error with CP soap
Love Nuture soap clays!! I add clays to all my CP soaps, love the "feel" is adds. In the past I bought clays through Amazon and didn't get the same slip or consistency of color. This makes a lovely olive-green color. I premix all my clays a couple days in advance to prevent acceleration. There is never tiny bits of grit left behind, it blends well. I'm so happy with these clays I bought almost every color Nuture Soap carries. (soap in pic is colored with Nuture soap clays: white kaolin, rose kaolin & french green clay)
I am just starting to learn about and use clays. This clay gives a nice soft color and adds a silky feel to my soap