Turquoise Bio-Glitter® is a strikingly beautiful blue-green glitter that will catch anyone's eye. It is a luminous oceanic color with flashes of silver in the light.
Most commercially available glitters are based on plastic film and have minimal biodegradability. Biodegradable glitter is based on a film that is certified compostable. The biodegradable element of the glitter is derived from sustainable sources.
Features & Benefits Summary:
- Biodegradable base film
- Certified as industrially compostable
- Suitable for anaerobic digestion
- Marine and wastewater biodegradable
- Renewable sourced raw materials
- Highly reflective and precision cut glitter
- Suited for use in dry, water-based and oil-based applications*
*Given the many possible uses and formulations incorporating glitters, it is the responsibility of the buyer to test performance in the application before final use.
||Regenerated Cellulose/Rayon, Glycerin (plant derived), Aqua, Urea, Styrene/Acrylate Copolymer, FD&C Blue No. 1 Al. Lake, FD&C Yellow No. 5 Al. Lake, Aluminium
|Safe for Bath Bombs
|Safe for External Use
|Safe for Eyes
|Safe for Lips