It's time for a red revolution!!! Are you tired of your red turning pink in soap? Does bleeding/fading/color migration make you want to call it quits when working with red? Are you done with having to mix colors hoping to get that elusive red color?
We have the answer to all your red woes!!!
Introducing Revolutionary Red. This amazing red dye/pigment blend is made in-house at Nurture Soap. A creation of the owner, this recipe is unique and has outperformed any other red on the market in our extensive testing. There is no other red like it available for soap, bath bomb, or cosmetic use. It's truly a revolution of red for cosmetic and soap applications.
Revolutionary Red is:
- Made with Batch Certified dyes
- Safe for use in bath bombs
- Safe for use in lip products
- Makes a true, bright red in soaps
- Meets EU and US color additive regulations
- Extremely light resistant
- Can be used in water and oil-based applications
- No color migration
- Reduced bleeding of color onto washcloths
- BPA free
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- No parabens or sulfates
- No palm or palm derivatives
- Made in a gluten-free facility
Dye mixtures are made from certified lots of colors and do not require certification of the final mixture per the FDA. However, we do have certification information available for each dye used in this blend, and it is available upon request.
- The majority of supplies Nurture Soap offers are made in America.
- Many of our products are made in-house at our factory in Huntington, IN.
- We require documentation from all of our suppliers ensuring that all products are ethically sourced and no child exploitation is involved.
- We will not buy from regions (such as India) that are known for utilizing children for labor.
- We have a large recycling bin on site and we recycle all cardboard, plastic, etc.
- All UPS shipments are shipped carbon neutral at no extra cost to you.
We care about the impact on our local communities, the earth, and all living creatures. We strive to make as little impact on the environment as possible.
All products Nurture Soap sells are cruelty-free and vegan. All products we offer have been thoroughly researched by us. We have personally visited the facilities of many of our suppliers to see for ourselves. We absolutely will not knowingly offer any product that may have been tested on animals by our suppliers or by third parties.
Carrie Jack - Animal enthusiast - Owner at Nurture Soap Inc. and mom to two rescue dachshunds (Mojo and Sadie) and three former stray cats (Kitty, Loki, and Homer) who rule the roost (and her heart)!