Midnight Blue Mica Powder is a bold dark blue color that works wonderfully in soaps. It is a lab-created mica based on fluorphlogopite, a synthetic mica formulated to be exceptionally brilliant and bright. It is created to be identical to naturally occurring muscovite mica, yet superior in color intensity.
- The majority of supplies Nurture Soap offers are made in America.
- Many of our products are made in-house at our factory in Huntington, IN.
- We require documentation from all of our suppliers ensuring that all products are ethically sourced and no child exploitation is involved.
- We will not buy from regions (such as India) that are known for utilizing children for labor.
- We have a large recycling bin on site and we recycle all cardboard, plastic, etc.
- All UPS shipments are shipped carbon neutral at no extra cost to you.
We care about the impact on our local communities, the earth, and all living creatures. We strive to make as little impact on the environment as possible.
All products Nurture Soap sells are cruelty-free and vegan. All products we offer have been thoroughly researched by us. We have personally visited the facilities of many of our suppliers to see for ourselves. We absolutely will not knowingly offer any product that may have been tested on animals by our suppliers or by third parties.
Carrie Jack - Animal enthusiast - Owner at Nurture Soap Inc. and mom to two rescue dachshunds (Mojo and Sadie) and three former stray cats (Kitty, Loki, and Homer) who rule the roost (and her heart)!
You may also like
This blue is perfect for medium blues. I added a tiny bit of navy blue to this and got the perfect color for my blueberry soap!
This is such a wonderful deep, yet bright. blue, if that makes sense. Some blues can look really dull when they're dark, but this one really pops in CP soap.
Very rich color, haven't used as yet but pkg displays it wonderfully.