Those that rock the boat will always make waves, and Nurture Soap rocks! This is not your typical blue. It's the brightest and boldest blue mica we have ever seen. Don't be shy...Speak out and be bold with this color. Make waves! To see this color in action view our blog post An Epic Story.
- The majority of supplies Nurture Soap offers are made in America.
- Many of our products are made in-house at our factory in Huntington, IN.
- We require documentation from all of our suppliers ensuring that all products are ethically sourced and no child exploitation is involved.
- We will not buy from regions (such as India) that are known for utilizing children for labor.
- We have a large recycling bin on site and we recycle all cardboard, plastic, etc.
- All UPS shipments are shipped carbon neutral at no extra cost to you.
We care about the impact on our local communities, the earth, and all living creatures. We strive to make as little impact on the environment as possible.
All products Nurture Soap sells are cruelty-free and vegan. All products we offer have been thoroughly researched by us. We have personally visited the facilities of many of our suppliers to see for ourselves. We absolutely will not knowingly offer any product that may have been tested on animals by our suppliers or by third parties.
Carrie Jack - Animal enthusiast - Owner at Nurture Soap Inc. and mom to two rescue dachshunds (Mojo and Sadie) and three former stray cats (Kitty, Loki, and Homer) who rule the roost (and her heart)!
You may also like
Stunning bright colors were just what I needed for a custom project!
Use this blue to create the waves in your water themed soaps!
I love this color for my ocean scented bath bombs
This is one of my go-to colors! Its a really nice bright blue but also makes fabulous pastels if you just use a little
Beautiful true blue color. I loved it!