Skip to product information

    Mad about Mint FO/EO Blend

    $2.45 USD
     per 
    Size

    Escape the ordinary with Mad About Mint fragrance oil. With its refreshing and clean aroma of peppermint, spearmint, neroli, black pepper spice, and menthol, this uplifting blend will energize your senses and inspire a positive outlook. Take a breath of fresh air and feel your spirit lifted. What are you waiting for? Get Mad About Mint! Compare to Lush® brand Dr. Peppermint™

    Disclaimer
    Names and trademarks of imitated fragrances are the property of their respective owners. These holders are in no way affiliated with Nurture Soap® LLC. Nurture Soap® LLC. uses these names for descriptive purposes only. These names and trademarks are not to be confused with the original fragrance, product, or brand.
    View full details

    Customer Reviews

    Based on 268 reviews
    87%
    (233)
    7%
    (19)
    4%
    (11)
    1%
    (3)
    1%
    (2)
    O
    O. (Hod HaSharon, IL)
    fab minty smell

    I was afraid to use this one almost, it's so strong in the bottle. but I used it for 60% of the soap (the other 40% was confetti) and it struck a good balance. maybe even a bit more would've been better!

    J
    Jeanette Jones

    Smells Amazing

    B
    B.H. (Fresno, US)
    New scent for me.

    Mint scents are hard to nail down without smelling like chemicals. THIS one is perfect! Smells just like fresh picked mint leaves, can't wait to work with it.

    D
    D. (The Bronx, US)
    awesome

    Great minty scent

    E
    E.M. (Sevierville, US)

    Perfect mint in CP.

    E
    E.M. (Sevierville, US)
    happy bout this mint!

    Amazing mint! my customers love it!

    A
    A.L. (Bolingbrook, US)
    so fresh and lovely

    I love this stuff on its own or mixed with other fresh fragrances. I'll definitely buy this one again

    Judge.me YouTube video placeholder
    L
    L.M. (Amman, JO)

    Love love this mint FO ,it is on my shopping list every time I shop here.

    A
    A.Z. (Chicago, US)
    Sinus relief

    Smells perfect for sinus relief bath bombs!

    N
    N. (St John's, AG)
    Not my cup of tea

    Very mild, very faint scent. Will not use again.