This is our less than perfect 7.5 lb liner. This listing is for the liner only. Our 7.5 lb mold liner holds 88.2 ounces (5.51 pounds) of oils.
All sales are final. These liners are reduced in price because they bow significantly compared to our regular liners and will need to be taped or clipped when using.
- The majority of supplies Nurture Soap offers are made in America.
- Many of our products are made in-house at our factory in Huntington, IN.
- We require documentation from all of our suppliers ensuring that all products are ethically sourced and no child exploitation is involved.
- We will not buy from regions (such as India) that are known for utilizing children for labor.
- We have a large recycling bin on site and we recycle all cardboard, plastic, etc.
- All UPS shipments are shipped carbon neutral at no extra cost to you.
We care about the impact on our local communities, the earth, and all living creatures. We strive to make as little impact on the environment as possible.
All products Nurture Soap sells are cruelty-free and vegan. All products we offer have been thoroughly researched by us. We have personally visited the facilities of many of our suppliers to see for ourselves. We absolutely will not knowingly offer any product that may have been tested on animals by our suppliers or by third parties.
Carrie Jack - Animal enthusiast - Owner at Nurture Soap Inc. and mom to two rescue dachshunds (Mojo and Sadie) and three former stray cats (Kitty, Loki, and Homer) who rule the roost (and her heart)!
You may also like
I have other molds purchased from Nurture Soaps which I am happy with, but when I saw the less than perfect description I was a little apprehensive about buying it. Then I remembered that all the stuff I have purchased from them is great so it could not be a bad purchase, so I ordered 2. I inspected them carefully and can't find any defects. The look and function just as the other full price mold liners I had, well made and perfect to the naked eye. I'm super happy with them and I am glad I took a chance. Thanks Nurture Soaps for all the bargains and the great quality products.