Epic Colors are a blend of very bright neon pigments and easy to use micas. This makes them very vibrant primary colors with a bright neon touch. The color payoff is what soap making dreams are made of! A little goes a very long way and you will get high pigmentation with very little effort, muss, or fuss! Plus you get our Trial by Fire Red Mica, the true red color that everyone raves about! (Yes, it's that good!)
- Eye of the Tiger
- Force of Nature
- Full Throttle
- Making Waves
- Material Girl
- Queen for a Day
- Trial by Fire
Check individual product pages for use notes and FDA approval information.
- The majority of supplies Nurture Soap offers are made in America.
- Many of our products are made in-house at our factory in Huntington, IN.
- We require documentation from all of our suppliers ensuring that all products are ethically sourced and no child exploitation is involved.
- We will not buy from regions (such as India) that are known for utilizing children for labor.
- We have a large recycling bin on site and we recycle all cardboard, plastic, etc.
- All UPS shipments are shipped carbon neutral at no extra cost to you.
We care about the impact on our local communities, the earth, and all living creatures. We strive to make as little impact on the environment as possible.
All products Nurture Soap sells are cruelty-free and vegan. All products we offer have been thoroughly researched by us. We have personally visited the facilities of many of our suppliers to see for ourselves. We absolutely will not knowingly offer any product that may have been tested on animals by our suppliers or by third parties.
Carrie Jack - Animal enthusiast - Owner at Nurture Soap Inc. and mom to two rescue dachshunds (Mojo and Sadie) and three former stray cats (Kitty, Loki, and Homer) who rule the roost (and her heart)!
You may also like
I was looking for some bright neon micas and these are perfect.
I'm so in love with these colors
Such a great way to try so many neons.