This color is the stuff of fairy tales - a bright green dusted with gold. We thought of calling this color The Frog Prince but were so entranced with it gold dusky tones we decided to call it Enchanted instead.
Not everyone is excited about green. They may pass it by, thinking it's not worth paying attention to. Pay close attention to this great color, because it is a prince in disguise.
Much like our Lime Appeal mica, but with glints of gold that make it so much more. If it were a frog, we'd definitely kiss it! Enchantment is identical to our original Green Apple mica (2013-2016).
- The majority of supplies Nurture Soap offers are made in America.
- Many of our products are made in-house at our factory in Huntington, IN.
- We require documentation from all of our suppliers ensuring that all products are ethically sourced and no child exploitation is involved.
- We will not buy from regions (such as India) that are known for utilizing children for labor.
- We have a large recycling bin on site and we recycle all cardboard, plastic, etc.
- All UPS shipments are shipped carbon neutral at no extra cost to you.
We care about the impact on our local communities, the earth, and all living creatures. We strive to make as little impact on the environment as possible.
All products Nurture Soap sells are cruelty-free and vegan. All products we offer have been thoroughly researched by us. We have personally visited the facilities of many of our suppliers to see for ourselves. We absolutely will not knowingly offer any product that may have been tested on animals by our suppliers or by third parties.
Carrie Jack - Animal enthusiast - Owner at Nurture Soap Inc. and mom to two rescue dachshunds (Mojo and Sadie) and three former stray cats (Kitty, Loki, and Homer) who rule the roost (and her heart)!
You may also like
I had to come back for more! I absolutely love this green shade. Color stays true as a light green and easy to work with.
and I LOVED IT. it looks so bright in my soaps and my scrubs. my new go to bright green
love this green
This is truly a lovely, vivid green mica. It works wonderfully in cold process and I will use again and again!