Comfort & Joy fragrance oil is the perfect winter holiday scent! Red apples, nectar, berries, orange and cinnamon mingle with amber and musk to create this sophisticated holiday blend. Reminiscent of warm apple cider on a cold winter day.
- The majority of supplies Nurture Soap offers are made in America.
- Many of our products are made in-house at our factory in Huntington, IN.
- We require documentation from all of our suppliers ensuring that all products are ethically sourced and no child exploitation is involved.
- We will not buy from regions (such as India) that are known for utilizing children for labor.
- We have a large recycling bin on site and we recycle all cardboard, plastic, etc.
- All UPS shipments are shipped carbon neutral at no extra cost to you.
We care about the impact on our local communities, the earth, and all living creatures. We strive to make as little impact on the environment as possible.
All products Nurture Soap sells are cruelty-free and vegan. All products we offer have been thoroughly researched by us. We have personally visited the facilities of many of our suppliers to see for ourselves. We absolutely will not knowingly offer any product that may have been tested on animals by our suppliers or by third parties.
Carrie Jack - Animal enthusiast - Owner at Nurture Soap Inc. and mom to two rescue dachshunds (Mojo and Sadie) and three former stray cats (Kitty, Loki, and Homer) who rule the roost (and her heart)!
You may also like
No, really though, beautiful fragrance- performs perfectly
This was such a perfect holiday scent for my cold process soap. It created such a feeling of cozy comfort and nostalgia. Can’t wait to use it again this year!
I love this scent. Think mulled apple cider.
I love this scent, in cold process I call it Wassail because it smells like apple cider with a citrus twist. Love it! Soaps perfectly.
- Opens in a new window.