This is the supreme cinnamon fragrance oil! If you've used cinnamon in soap before you know it can misbehave. Most cinnamon accelerates like a beast, and it's not generally skin safe.
This cinnamon is perfect! It doesn't discolor or accelerate soap and smells absolutely scrumptious. Top notes of cinnamon are complemented with toasted bread middle notes. At the bottom of this fragrance are subtle sugar and butter notes. It's so, so good!
- The majority of supplies Nurture Soap offers are made in America.
- Many of our products are made in-house at our factory in Huntington, IN.
- We require documentation from all of our suppliers ensuring that all products are ethically sourced and no child exploitation is involved.
- We will not buy from regions (such as India) that are known for utilizing children for labor.
- We have a large recycling bin on site and we recycle all cardboard, plastic, etc.
- All UPS shipments are shipped carbon neutral at no extra cost to you.
We care about the impact on our local communities, the earth, and all living creatures. We strive to make as little impact on the environment as possible.
All products Nurture Soap sells are cruelty-free and vegan. All products we offer have been thoroughly researched by us. We have personally visited the facilities of many of our suppliers to see for ourselves. We absolutely will not knowingly offer any product that may have been tested on animals by our suppliers or by third parties.
Carrie Jack - Animal enthusiast - Owner at Nurture Soap Inc. and mom to two rescue dachshunds (Mojo and Sadie) and three former stray cats (Kitty, Loki, and Homer) who rule the roost (and her heart)!
You may also like
It has a super weird smell out of the bottle and it didn't really come thru in the soap.
Smells odd out of bottle but transforms in cp to a wonderful cinnamon fragrance. Behaves in cp.
good smell. not to strong and not too light. love my cinnamon candles.
I love the scent of this fragrance oil and my customers do too! Smells like fresh cinnamon!
I love this fragrance oil and my customers do too! Smells like fresh cinnamon!
- Opens in a new window.