Nurture Soap and Ariane Arsenault of Canadian-based La Fille de la Mer, Savonnerie Artisanale have collaborated to bring this amazing Melt and Pour Christmas Soap Making Kit! All of the products in this kit were personally chosen by Ariane to help you make amazing soaps. She has also complimented this kit with a video and written tutorial showing how to use it to make stunning MP soaps just in time for Christmas! See the soap here: Candy Cane Soap
You will receive the following with this kit:
- Written tutorial with clear and concise instructions on how to make Araine's fabulous Candy Cane soap
- 9 pound double tall and skinny premium mold complete with lids and liners
- 2 oz Dr. Peppermint fragrance oil
- Easy pour measuring cup
- Nurture Soap custom 4-way measuring spoon
- 1 oz jar Super Sparkles biodegrable and plastic-free glitter
- 1 oz jar Raspberry Red mica
- 5 pounds clear low-sweat melt and pour soap base
- 5 pounds white low-sweat melt and pour soap base
Ariane is very well known for her spectacular melt and pour soaps. Now you can make soaps just like one of the most well-respected professionals. From beginning soap makers to advanced, this kit makes it super easy to make stunning soaps!
The items in this kit would cost $225.22 when purchased separately. By buying this kit you will save 20% off regular price.
There will be more videos to follow, including Ariane's fabulous Rainbow melt and pour soap tutorials using our 9 pound double tall and skinny mold. This is an opportunity to both buy the best soap making supplies, and learn to make soap with one of the best soap makers on the planet! See more of Ariane's creations at her website: La Fille de la Mer