Shut the front door!!! Blue Agave fragrance oil is perfection! The first time you smell it you'll see why. The top notes are exotic citrus, lime oil, grapefruit, cardamom, and red berry. The heart is composed of blue agave flower, sea salt, orchid, geranium, and white lily, and the base unites cocoa, vetiver, cinnamon, musk, and vanilla.
- The majority of supplies Nurture Soap offers are made in America.
- Many of our products are made in-house at our factory in Huntington, IN.
- We require documentation from all of our suppliers ensuring that all products are ethically sourced and no child exploitation is involved.
- We will not buy from regions (such as India) that are known for utilizing children for labor.
- We have a large recycling bin on site and we recycle all cardboard, plastic, etc.
- All UPS shipments are shipped carbon neutral at no extra cost to you.
We care about the impact on our local communities, the earth, and all living creatures. We strive to make as little impact on the environment as possible.
All products Nurture Soap sells are cruelty-free and vegan. All products we offer have been thoroughly researched by us. We have personally visited the facilities of many of our suppliers to see for ourselves. We absolutely will not knowingly offer any product that may have been tested on animals by our suppliers or by third parties.
Carrie Jack - Animal enthusiast - Owner at Nurture Soap Inc. and mom to two rescue dachshunds (Mojo and Sadie) and three former stray cats (Kitty, Loki, and Homer) who rule the roost (and her heart)!
You may also like
my customers are in love with this fragrance. i use for wax melts and candles
Not a best seller in my soaps but it's very hint & miss! I find the people who like it LOVE it.. or you just don't vibe. Works great in CP soap
A favorite fragrance oil. It’s smells so fresh and clean. One of those fragrances that makes you feel oh so good after you shower on a long hot day of working outside. Ahhhhhh:)
smelled it from the bottle and honestly not my type. will try it in soap maybe i'll be able to appreciate it more
i smelled it from the bottle and I don't think I am a fan of it. I guess I have to try it in soap maybe i'll experience other's reviews
- Opens in a new window.