This is the wood mold for our 5 pound basic soap mold. Liner and lid are not included.
- The majority of supplies Nurture Soap offers are made in America.
- Many of our products are made in-house at our factory in Huntington, IN.
- We require documentation from all of our suppliers ensuring that all products are ethically sourced and no child exploitation is involved.
- We will not buy from regions (such as India) that are known for utilizing children for labor.
- We have a large recycling bin on site and we recycle all cardboard, plastic, etc.
- All UPS shipments are shipped carbon neutral at no extra cost to you.
We care about the impact on our local communities, the earth, and all living creatures. We strive to make as little impact on the environment as possible.
All products Nurture Soap sells are cruelty-free and vegan. All products we offer have been thoroughly researched by us. We have personally visited the facilities of many of our suppliers to see for ourselves. We absolutely will not knowingly offer any product that may have been tested on animals by our suppliers or by third parties.
Carrie Jack - Animal enthusiast - Owner at Nurture Soap Inc. and mom to two rescue dachshunds (Mojo and Sadie) and three former stray cats (Kitty, Loki, and Homer) who rule the roost (and her heart)!
You may also like
I like the box but it is too heavy.
It can be a little heavy especially when full of soap!
We couldn't make it any lighter though without taking a chance that it would break and we don't want that! ;)
I will be using this mold for the first time this weekend when mom and I have a soaping day. Extremely well made mold and I'm very pleased with this purchase.
I love my new 5# wooden mold! Hoping to buy another one in the near future.
I haven’t used it yet, but it seems to be very good quality. Shipping was fast and customer service was great. Can’t wait to put the mold to use this weekend!
Love this mold. After trying to make some of our soap patterns in a large square mold, we finally decided to try this one! WOW! It is a beautiful mold. All of our normal patterns we can now make in double. Shouldn't have waited so long to purchase it. BUY it, as soon as they come back in stock!! You won't be disappointed. The soap slips right out and it cleans up like a dream. Truly a great purchase!!