This is the lid for our 4.5 pound premium soap mold. The wood mold and liner are not included.
This lid is used for our:
- 4.5 pound TS molds
- 9 pound double TS molds
- 13.5 pound triple TS molds
- The majority of supplies Nurture Soap offers are made in America.
- Many of our products are made in-house at our factory in Huntington, IN.
- We require documentation from all of our suppliers ensuring that all products are ethically sourced and no child exploitation is involved.
- We will not buy from regions (such as India) that are known for utilizing children for labor.
- We have a large recycling bin on site and we recycle all cardboard, plastic, etc.
- All UPS shipments are shipped carbon neutral at no extra cost to you.
We care about the impact on our local communities, the earth, and all living creatures. We strive to make as little impact on the environment as possible.
All products Nurture Soap sells are cruelty-free and vegan. All products we offer have been thoroughly researched by us. We have personally visited the facilities of many of our suppliers to see for ourselves. We absolutely will not knowingly offer any product that may have been tested on animals by our suppliers or by third parties.
Carrie Jack - Animal enthusiast - Owner at Nurture Soap Inc. and mom to two rescue dachshunds (Mojo and Sadie) and three former stray cats (Kitty, Loki, and Homer) who rule the roost (and her heart)!
You may also like
I’m not altogether sure I’m using these correctly, and I love having them on hand, but when I use them, my soaps seem to sweat. I tend to overfill my molds too, so then I can’t use these at all, BUT I love using them with my smaller molds for some reason. Overall, I’m glad I bought them and will probably buy more..I just don’t use them with every single batch.
I didn't read the description, so got this to put over my regular TS mold and it works great! Just don't forget to peel the protective coating off (I was thinking at first that it wasn't transparent, but you just need to peel that off!)!
I bought this to put over my tall and skinny liner and it worked perfectly for this. If needed again I would buy. You can’t beat the price.
I was not sure about using a tall skinny mold but now that I've taken the plunge I love it! The entire mold is high quality and one of my favorites. I will be purchasing more molds from Nurture Soap in the future.