- Spend $25 get one free gifts, spend $75 and get two free gifts, spend $150 and get three free gifts!
Refunds and Returns:
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Fragrance oils, colors, and all other potentially cosmetic products cannot be returned due to sanitary reasons. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Read more here.
Quick Color FAQ:
- Micas are oil soluble. They can be added directly to the soap or mixed in oil or glycerin and added to the soap.
- Pigments and oxides (besides titanium dioxide) are oils soluble. They must be mixed in glycerin or oil before adding to soap to prevent speckling. Ultramarines are water soluble and should be mixed with water before adding to soap.
- Our titanium dioxide is water soluble. It should be mixed in water first then added to soap.
- Use rates for colors are on the product descriptions and jar labels.
- All of our products are vegan and not tested on animals. We are very careful in our sourcing and use every resource available to us to ensure that our products meet our high quality standards.
- All colors are tested in soap before adding them for sale. You can see pictures of colors in soap in the product description.
- Safety information for each color is stated on the product page. We sell colors for soap only but provide this information if you would like to use our colors in other products.
- All colors are sold by weight, not volume. Because of this, many products will not be filled to the top of the jar or bag.
- Our micas are also awesome in paint, resin, scrap booking, and all types of arts and crafts. They are a very versatile product!
- Have questions? Write at email@example.com
Quick Shipping FAQ:
- We ship to every country in the world. Restrictions apply to shipments sent to Italy, Greece, Kenya, Serbia, Nigeria, Russia, Korea, Japan, or New Zealand. Because of customs restrictions, Nurture Soap cannot be held responsible for lost packages or packages seized by customs.
- Payments of duties and taxes for international shipments are the responsibility of the buyer.
- You may calculate shipping costs by adding the desired items to your cart and using the shipping calculator on the checkout page.
- UPS will not ship to PO boxes.
- There is free shipping on all our products to 48 states when you spend $30. You may choose another method of shipping if you prefer. Free shipping orders will be shipped via lowest rate available.
- Allow 3 business days to process your order, even if express shipping is chosen.
- UPS Express options (2 day and overnight) do not deliver on weekends.
- Have questions? Write at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Signed Delivery
- You have the option for signed delivery at checkout. Please choose this option if you would like to sign for your package upon delivery.
- Nurture Soap will not be held responsible for any lost or misdelivered items if this option is not chosen.
- I Didn't Receive my Package
- We will replace the package immediately if the signed delivery option was chosen at checkout. If not, here are the steps that should be followed to find your package:
- Check with your neighbors. It's likely that the mail carrier delivered your package to the wrong address.
- Talk to the supervisor at your local post office if USPS was your chosen shipping method. They will be able to communicate with your mail carrier, and look on the vehicles for any deliveries that were missed.
- If you live in an apartment complex, check with the rental office. Sometimes deliveries will be made there.
- If these steps don't result in finding your missing package, call USPS directly at 1 (800) 275-8777 or call UPS at 1-800-PICK UPS
- Follow the prompts until you get to the prompt where you are asked for your tracking number. Don't say anything. After a few attempts of not giving the tracking number you will be transferred to customer service. If there is a long wait, you may leave a callback number and they will call you.
- Coupon codes cannot be retroactively applied once an order is placed. Please be sure the coupon code you would like to use is entered in the discount field at checkout before placing your order. The discount field is located under the summary of items in your order on the right hand side of the cart page.
- Abuse of coupon codes can lead to permanent ban from our site. Examples of abuse are creating multiple accounts to use coupons multiple times, sharing personal coupon codes, or using fictitious emails to gain discounts.
- Each coupon has specific codes of use that must be followed. Examples are minimum order purchase and/or one-time use.
- Many coupon sites will have discount codes for Nurture Soap which are not valid. All our discount codes will be issued via our site, our Facebook, or other social media/email outlets operated by Nurture Soap.
- We strive very hard to keep our everyday prices low, and offer coupons for extra savings. Coupons codes can be gained by spinning the prize wheel on our site when available and other various means. We want to make shopping fun!