Purple Brazilian Clay has naturally occurring copper, selenium, zinc, and magnesium. Brazilian clays add a wonderful silky lather to soaps. They impart the most color in gelled cold process soaps.
- The majority of supplies Nurture Soap offers are made in America.
- Many of our products are made in-house at our factory in Huntington, IN.
- We require documentation from all of our suppliers ensuring that all products are ethically sourced and no child exploitation is involved.
- We will not buy from regions (such as India) that are known for utilizing children for labor.
- We have a large recycling bin on site and we recycle all cardboard, plastic, etc.
- All UPS shipments are shipped carbon neutral at no extra cost to you.
We care about the impact on our local communities, the earth, and all living creatures. We strive to make as little impact on the environment as possible.
All products Nurture Soap sells are cruelty-free and vegan. All products we offer have been thoroughly researched by us. We have personally visited the facilities of many of our suppliers to see for ourselves. We absolutely will not knowingly offer any product that may have been tested on animals by our suppliers or by third parties.
Carrie Jack - Animal enthusiast - Owner at Nurture Soap Inc. and mom to two rescue dachshunds (Mojo and Sadie) and three former stray cats (Kitty, Loki, and Homer) who rule the roost (and her heart)!
You may also like
Pretty natural colorant.
Works beautifully in beard & shave soaps... fantastic color.
I use this in my lavender soaps for making swirls!
I love using this as the colorant in my lavender luffa soap.
I absolutely love this clay from Nurture Soap! It is a deep purple in cold-processed soap. I often add olive oil infused alkanet root or lockwood to get variations or a more vibrant color. I bought a similar clay on another site and I presume it was cut with kaolin clay. It hardly was noticeable in my soaps & bath fizzies.