Add a coral hue to your creations with the "Cantaloupe Mica"! This mica is the real deal when it comes to achieving a soft, beautiful coral tone - no need to look any further! Plus, given our extensive experience, we can say it's hands down the best of the best. So, go ahead and give it a try - you won't regret it!
- The majority of supplies Nurture Soap offers are made in America.
- Many of our products are made in-house at our factory in Huntington, IN.
- We require documentation from all of our suppliers ensuring that all products are ethically sourced and no child exploitation is involved.
- We will not buy from regions (such as India) that are known for utilizing children for labor.
- We have a large recycling bin on site and we recycle all cardboard, plastic, etc.
- All UPS shipments are shipped carbon neutral at no extra cost to you.
We care about the impact on our local communities, the earth, and all living creatures. We strive to make as little impact on the environment as possible.
All products Nurture Soap sells are cruelty-free and vegan. All products we offer have been thoroughly researched by us. We have personally visited the facilities of many of our suppliers to see for ourselves. We absolutely will not knowingly offer any product that may have been tested on animals by our suppliers or by third parties.
Carrie Jack - Animal enthusiast - Owner at Nurture Soap Inc. and mom to two rescue dachshunds (Mojo and Sadie) and three former stray cats (Kitty, Loki, and Homer) who rule the roost (and her heart)!
You may also like
A light peachy color
This color is so pretty!
lovely color I used for girly-themed CP soap
Beautiful color in CP.
I was looking for a nice peach color for a more adult version of soap crayons. This along with a touch of firecracker red and it was exactly what I was looking for!