Make room for her majesty - The royal queen of purple. She knows her worth and isn't afraid to flaunt it. She may be queen for a day, but is fabulous forever!
This purple kicks everything up 10,000 notches. Dazzling and brilliant, it will knock your socks off with its amazing hues. To see this color in action view our blog post An Epic Story.
- The majority of supplies Nurture Soap offers are made in America.
- Many of our products are made in-house at our factory in Huntington, IN.
- We require documentation from all of our suppliers ensuring that all products are ethically sourced and no child exploitation is involved.
- We will not buy from regions (such as India) that are known for utilizing children for labor.
- We have a large recycling bin on site and we recycle all cardboard, plastic, etc.
- All UPS shipments are shipped carbon neutral at no extra cost to you.
We care about the impact on our local communities, the earth, and all living creatures. We strive to make as little impact on the environment as possible.
All products Nurture Soap sells are cruelty-free and vegan. All products we offer have been thoroughly researched by us. We have personally visited the facilities of many of our suppliers to see for ourselves. We absolutely will not knowingly offer any product that may have been tested on animals by our suppliers or by third parties.
Carrie Jack - Animal enthusiast - Owner at Nurture Soap Inc. and mom to two rescue dachshunds (Mojo and Sadie) and three former stray cats (Kitty, Loki, and Homer) who rule the roost (and her heart)!
You may also like
I can't say enough about Nurtures micas! Queen for a day is one of my go to purples!
I use this mica often in CP soap when I need my purple to be bright without being neon.
I absolutely adore this color! That’s my new go to for purple.
I’ve been trying to find a purple that I like for my lavender Cold Press Soap