Dark Navy Blue is our deepest most sultry blue. It is unlike other blues that have a pop of brightness to them. This blue is more mysterious with hints of black. In soap, it can look black with a bit of blue...A true dark navy blue.
- The majority of supplies Nurture Soap offers are made in America.
- Many of our products are made in-house at our factory in Huntington, IN.
- We require documentation from all of our suppliers ensuring that all products are ethically sourced and no child exploitation is involved.
- We will not buy from regions (such as India) that are known for utilizing children for labor.
- We have a large recycling bin on site and we recycle all cardboard, plastic, etc.
- All UPS shipments are shipped carbon neutral at no extra cost to you.
We care about the impact on our local communities, the earth, and all living creatures. We strive to make as little impact on the environment as possible.
All products Nurture Soap sells are cruelty-free and vegan. All products we offer have been thoroughly researched by us. We have personally visited the facilities of many of our suppliers to see for ourselves. We absolutely will not knowingly offer any product that may have been tested on animals by our suppliers or by third parties.
Carrie Jack - Animal enthusiast - Owner at Nurture Soap Inc. and mom to two rescue dachshunds (Mojo and Sadie) and three former stray cats (Kitty, Loki, and Homer) who rule the roost (and her heart)!
You may also like
One of my favorite dark navy colors to use in CP soap!
Love this navy blue mica. Up til now I have been using bright blues and darkening them to navy using Black Oxide (also from Nurture). This one eliminates the need to do that! Love this color so much, and it will be a new staple in my soaping supplies.
i used to make my own dark navy blue, it was too much and this one looks way better! i love it so much
This color has great depth. a dark tone, but still very blue. I have also mixed with white to get a really nice pastel blue. Mixes well and holds up in CP soap. Highly recommend
Once of my favorite dark navy blue colors! I have tried this in cold process soap and the soap came out very nice, however, I have not tried this in M&P.