Our Bath Bomb Lakes Sample Set is the perfect way to add a splash of wild color to your bath bombs. Batch certified for use in bath bombs, these lakes are highly concentrated and super easy to use. Just add directly into your dry mix and watch the color come alive! Five 5 gram jars make this set perfect for the bath bomb enthusiast, all at 10% of buying these colors individually!
- Blue 1 Batch Certified Lake Powder
- Red 27 Batch Certified Lake Powder
- Red 40 Batch Certified Lake Powder
- Yellow 5 Batch Certified Lake Powder
- Yellow 6 Batch Certified Lake Powder
See individual product pages for use notes and ingredient information.
- The majority of supplies Nurture Soap offers are made in America.
- Many of our products are made in-house at our factory in Huntington, IN.
- We require documentation from all of our suppliers ensuring that all products are ethically sourced and no child exploitation is involved.
- We will not buy from regions (such as India) that are known for utilizing children for labor.
- We have a large recycling bin on site and we recycle all cardboard, plastic, etc.
- All UPS shipments are shipped carbon neutral at no extra cost to you.
We care about the impact on our local communities, the earth, and all living creatures. We strive to make as little impact on the environment as possible.
All products Nurture Soap sells are cruelty-free and vegan. All products we offer have been thoroughly researched by us. We have personally visited the facilities of many of our suppliers to see for ourselves. We absolutely will not knowingly offer any product that may have been tested on animals by our suppliers or by third parties.
Carrie Jack - Animal enthusiast - Owner at Nurture Soap Inc. and mom to two rescue dachshunds (Mojo and Sadie) and three former stray cats (Kitty, Loki, and Homer) who rule the roost (and her heart)!
You may also like
These lakes were so much fun! These will be our permanent choice for bath bomb lakes!
This sample pack is AWESOME! So much more than just a sample. I did not expect there to be so much colorant in the containers. I had never used lakes before, but I absolutely love these. They are vibrant and work perfectly.
First time using these, the colors are so vibrant. I definitely recommend!
I am very happy!